The mission of the foundation is to cater:
1. for battered housewives
2. Single parents who have no help whatsoever
3. Food bank elderly widowers
4. In counselling and empowerment, Giving hope to the hopeless and restoring the whole spirit soul and body through the love of God.
- We draw the public attention to Human Rights violations against battered women (domestic violence and harassment) and widows in this part of the country and to bring possible solutions.
- Raise the dignity and image of widows in the society
- Provide job opportunities and vocational training to widows and single parents as a way to improve their economic conditions.
- Provide specialised trauma recovery services.
M – F : 9am–5pm
Sat : 2pm–6pm
Sun : Closed